The science behind Gratitude shows that this simple people practice enhances
- Corporate culture
- Strengthen teams
- Inspires performance
Here are Some Simple Ways to Express Gratitude
- Say thank you and let them know why. Look the person in the eye when you convey your gratitude!
- Write a personal note on a piece of paper, card or even a Post-it. Make it personal at the start and end
- Send an appreciative email copying the person's manager or leader. Have a catchy subject line to get noticed
- Use your mobile phone to thank someone by either calling or messaging
- Use social networks to say thank you. A collage or short video is a great way of making this memorable on Facebook, LinkedIn etc
- Sit down at the end of a day, week, month or year and just reflect on what you are thankful for. Keep a gratitude list to show yourself how lucky, blessed or special you are!
I also convey my Thank You to a person through their loved ones. This created more impact than thanking them directly.
At Quintype we ended the year with a deep sense of gratitude being thankful for all people around.
Make Thanking People a Habit!